Museum, the place where history, culture and aesthetics are perfectly joined!
If you fall under a category of those who do not visit museums often (or ever), you are not doing yourself any favors!
You probably think that museums are boring and there is nothing exciting happening inside them… Well, you are wrong!
Here are Top 10 reasons why you should start visiting museums:
- Museums are open to everyone, regardless of race, gender, class, religion…
- Some are free, such as National museums
- Artefacts displayed are like the gateways to the past, making you think about that distant era and the people living at the time, with all their struggles, benefits and so on
- They are incredible way to learn a lot about history
- Some museums are now ONLINE! Sites and even apps are now available for anyone interested
- Many museums evan have their own bars or outside terraces, ideal for wine tasting or having a cup of coffee
- Museum shop is a place where you can buy a souvenir, creating a lasting memory of your visit and the things learned
- Museum is a place where events are being geld, on the whole variety of topics, a lot of them public (free)
- They are the source of inspiration, especially if you are a writer, as some of the great writers of today have found inspiration for some of their best novels, while visiting a museum.
- Museums are community centers, meaning that you could get to know your neighbors better, or just share your thoughts and opinions with likeminded individuals.
These are just some of the reasons to visit a museum! If you would like to add something, please write in the comment section.
Did you know that there is a beautiful museum for you to visit, located at the shore of marvelous lake Garda?
Old and beautiful, the villa Bettoni has its own museum alongside monumental gardens and the internal halls of the palazzo, original furnishings and breath taking art collections!